Working as Data Scientist and DevOps Engineer – as a freelancer and part-time at AUSSDA.
Developing data pipelines and open source software – mostly in Python.
- pyDataverse: an Open Source Python module for Dataverse.
- Web-scrapers for a transparency project (armScraper, aidScraper and lobbyScraper).
- Text data mining Jupyter Notebooks about zika virus, systematic literature review and statistics.
- Catchment-area analysis with public transport data from OpenStreetMap inside Docker.
Process, share, visualize and publish data on the web.
- Seril Farben: Development of the responsive wordpress theme. Design by Design Solutions.
- Phonico: Development of the wordpress theme. Design by Design Solutions.
- Klimakultur: Development of the wordpress theme. Design by Daniela Waser.
- Open Data Portal Austria: Development of the wordpress theme. Design by Susan Härtig
- Offene Wahlen Österreich: Development and design of the github page and it’s graphics.
Learn about the future of data.
Helping others to learn how to learn and experiencing the joy of knowledge in other people drives my work.
I have done courses about Data Science, Coding, Free Knowledge and Cartography – from tech-experts to coding-beginners.