Python Software Developer & DevOps Engineer – freelancer and at AUSSDA.
Python + Software Development
Developing Open Source software in Python
- pyDataverse: an Open Source Python module for the Dataverse software.
- Web-scrapers for a transparency project (armScraper, aidScraper and lobbyScraper).
- Text data mining in Jupyter Notebooks about Zika virus, systematic literature review and statistics.
- Catchment-area analysis with public transport data from OpenStreetMap inside Docker.
Designing and operating modern, tested, scalable and secure CI/CD pipelines. Tools used: Docker, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Python (pytest, Selenium), Prometheus, Matomo, Shell, Git and Linux. For development of own web-applications I use FastAPI, Flask and Django.
Learn about the future of data.
Helping others to learn how to learn and experiencing the joy of knowledge in other people drives my work.
I have done courses about Data Science, Coding, Free Knowledge and Cartography – from tech-experts to coding-newbies.
- Training Manager at Content Mine
- Deep Learning Workshop (2 days)
- Data Analytics Course
- Day of freeing up your lost Seminar Thesis Workshop
- Map your Hood: Open Street Map Mapping Party